Grass-Fed and Pasture-Raised Chocolate Collagen Peptides. Provides 20g of Grass-Fed, Non-GMO bovine collagen peptides per serving in delicious chocolate flavor. No gluten, dairy, or soy.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is the main component of connective tissue. It is the tough, fibrous protein in hair, nails, tendons, ligaments, and skin. Collagen helps preserve the elastin in the skin, helping it to stay toned and supple, and collagen also gives tendons and ligaments their toughness. As we age, our body begins producing less collagen, which is one reason why skin starts to sag and joints become achy. Our Collagen Peptides Powder is hydrolyzed and contains types 1 & 3 collagen which supports skin, muscles, and bone health.† Hydrolyzed collagen is easier to absorb, allowing the amino acids to be utilized more efficiently. Collagen Peptides Powder is rich in the amino acids glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and alanine which help promote collagen synthesis in our body.
- 20g Collagen Peptides per serving
- Grass-fed & pasture-raised bovine collagen
- Hydrolyzed type 1 & 3
- Collagen Non-GMO
- Simple and Clean Ingredients
- Delicious Chocolate Flavor (Also available in Vanilla and Unflavored)
- Supports a healthy inflammation response.†
- Supports joint function and mobility.†
- May support health of the lining of the intestinal tract.†
- Strengthens connective tissue and helps aid recovery from physical stress or trauma.†
- Strengthens extracellular matrix and helps to form fibroblast to create new skin cells.†
- Helps to strengthen and firm elastin in the dermis layer of skin, providing an anti-aging effect.†
- Mixes instantly No Gluten, Dairy, or Soy No fillers or Artificial Ingredients post-workout.
About us. Donovan and Cecilia Approved products use our strict and science-based approach to find clean supplements for your healthy lifestyle goals.
† These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.